This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
The proof is in the pudding – literally! These Caramel Apple Snack Pack Stacks made with Caramel Snack Pack Pudding cups and paired with an apple and caramel Crunch and Munch make the perfect fall treat! #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
Now that fall has finally arrived, I love nothing more than enjoying the delicious flavors of the seasons, particularly Caramel Apples. However, I don’t always enjoy the mess of making caramel apples. So when I came across caramel Snack Pack pudding cups, I immediately wanted to give them a try. Not only are they super delicious, but I paired these Snack Pack’s with an Granny Smith Apple and Caramel Crunch and Munch to create these adorable Caramel Apple Snack Pack Stacks!
You can find Snack Pack Pudding cups at any Walmart. They are easily located in the Snack aisle near the cookies and crackers. I was able to pick up everything I needed to make these Caramel Apple Snack Pack Stacks, including the apples, Crunch and Munch caramel corn, the half-pint jars, and even the decorative burlap and ribbon right at Walmart! Walmart was a great one-stop-shop for my entire fall project!
Look for this Halloween Snack Pack Pudding display at Walmart, complete with #SnackPackMixins like Oreos and Nutter Butters.
To make my Caramel Apple Snack Pack Stacks, you’ll need the following items:
- Snack Pack Pudding Cups (four-pack) – I used the Caramel flavor, but you can also use Vanilla, Chocolate, Butterscotch or Tapioca (check out the Halloween Display like the one above at Walmart for all your favorite flavors!)
- Granny Smith Apples (4)
- Crunch and Munch Caramel Popcorn
- 4-pack of Half-Pint Wide-Mouth Mason Jars (found in the Housewares section near the cooking utensils at Walmart)
- Decorative Burlap and/or Ribbon
- Decorative Gift Tags – I created a FREE PDF for you to download the tags. Download the PDF here: DelightfulEMade-Caramel-Apple-of-my-Eye-Printable.
These Caramel Apple Snack Pack Stacks are super-easy to make. Here are the simple steps:
- Fill your mason jars with the Crunch and Munch caramel corn. Fill the jars all the way to the top, and seal with the lid. (PS – no one will notice if a few handfuls of the Crunch and Munch happen to disappear.) 😉
- Build your stacks. Place the filled jars on the bottom, the apple in the middle, and the Snack Pack pudding cup on top. Secure each item with a bit of double sided tape if needed. This will help when your wrapping the stack with the burlap and ribbon.
- Add some ribbon and a Gift Tag: If you’re adding a tag, print the PDF on cardstock, and cut out with scissors. Add a small hole at the top using a hole punch. Tie on the tag with some cute ribbon and your done! You can also use a wider ribbon in place of the burlap. Some gardening twine also looks really cute.
As you can see, these Caramel Apple Snack Pack Stacks are super-simple to make, and even easier to eat! My son and I enjoyed these for an afternoon snack, and they were fantastic! The creamy Snack Pack Pudding made for a wonderful dip, and the Crunch & Munch was the perfect mix-in, and provided a great crunch. I was also really happy to see that Snack Pack pudding cups contain the same amount of calcium as an 8 oz glass of milk. Awesome, right?! The Caramel Flavor Snack Pack is also sugar-free and contains only 60 calories per cup. These are such a great healthy snack option for you and your family.
These Caramel Apple Snack Pack Stacks make for wonderful classroom treats or favors for your next Halloween or Fall celebration. They would also make a fantastic gift for teachers or co-workers. My son Harrison and I are going to make these for some of his neighborhood friends as a fun Halloween treat to enjoy before Trick-or-Treating. Harrison is 6 years old, and this is a project that would be really easy for both of us to complete together.
As fall comes full swing, and Halloween approaches take some time to enjoy to cool crisp air and the beautiful color of the turning leaves. Enjoy one of these Caramel Apple Snack Pack Stacks with your kids while sitting outside and talking about your day. Happy Fall!