Let me introduce you to your new favorite no bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe! Made with a Gingersnap Cookie Crust, whipped topping and a few other goodies, these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are simple enough for a casual fall celebration and decadent enough for Thanksgiving dinner!
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The easiest batch of pumpkin cheesecake bars you’ll ever make!
What is your all-time favorite dessert? These creamy, delicious No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are at the top of my list. Don’t get me wrong – I absolutely love pie and absolutely adore a good fruit crisp served warm with ice cream. I’ll also never turn down an amazing slice of chocolate cake. But when it comes to cheesecake I can never get enough! The wonderfully rich, creamy consistency, along with the crumbly crust is absolutely irresistible!
So when fall rolls around, I can’t pass up an opportunity to make pumpkin cheesecake bars! Much like my OREO Lovers No Bake Cheesecake Bars, and my Chocolate and Peanut Butter Mousse Bars, these are no-bake, making them super simple yet with the same flavors and creamy consistency that I love with cheesecake.
I decided to adapt my two other no-bake cheesecake bars, and make a delicious pumpkin version using Ginger Snap Cookies. Let me introduce you to your new favorite fall dessert; my No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars!
How these pumpkin cheesecake bars come together:
This dessert not only requires no baking, but can also be made in advance for any fall get-together, or even Thanksgiving dinner! You’ll start with a simple Ginger Snap Cookie Crust pressed into the bottom of a 9 x 13″ pan. Make sure to reserve about 15 of the cookies from the package to use as a pretty garnish for your dessert squares. I like to use my Ninja Nutri Blender System (BL682) to crush the cookies and blend in the butter and sugar to make the crust. However if you don’t have a food processor, simply place the cookies in a resealable plastic bag, a crush with a rolling pin.
When you’ve got the crust mixture ready to go, simply pour into your 9 x 13″ pan, and press firmly into the bottom. Using the bottom of a glass or a measuring cup helps get the crust firmly packed to the bottom of the pan. Refrigerate your crust for at least 30 minutes to get it to set.
Layer the pumpkin cheesecake fill and whipped topping
Once you’ve got your crust chilling in the fridge, you’re now ready to make that glorious pumpkin filling. This filling is quite simple, and comes together easily with a hand or stand mixer. Begin by creaming together your cream cheese and sugars. You’ll then add the pumpkin, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Make sure these are smooth and mixed together well.
You’ll then fold in one of the thawed containers of whipped topping. You’ll have a beautifully creamy pumpkin filling that can now be poured into your chilled crust. Evenly spread the filling and refrigerate this for at least 30 minutes or even up to a day in advance. Just before serving, top your dessert with the second container of whipped topping.
Slice and Garnish with Ginger Snap Cookies
Once you’re ready to serve your cheesecake bars, cut into 15 squares or slices. Top each square with one of the reserved cookies – they make a fantastic garnish to your dessert bars, and bring together the flavors of the crust, filling and topping perfectly!
As you can see, I lined my 9×13″ pan with aluminum foil. This is totally optional, but it is a nice way to lift the entire dessert out of the pan all at once, and makes cutting the squares evenly and neatly. When ready to cut the bars, simply lift the dessert out of the pan, place on a cutting surface, and gently peel back the foil.
These cool, creamy cheesecake bars are amazing, and the perfect dessert treat for just about any fall occasion! Treat the staff at your kids school, bring to an office holiday party, or even enjoy with friends and neighbors for a fun outdoor fall cookout. The possibilities are endless!
Here’s a quick reference grocery list of the ingredients you’ll need to make these awesome No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars:
- Box of Gingersnap Cookies
- 2- (8 oz.) blocks, cream cheese
- Light brown sugar
- 1 can, pumpkin puree
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2- (8 oz.) containers, frozen whipped topping
(Get the full instructions and amounts of ingredients in the recipe below.)
If you loved these delicious no bake pumpkin cheesecake bars, then check out some of my other delicious pumpkin desserts and treats:
If you love no bake cheesecake bars, I’ve got several other recipes that you’ll love:
Here is the easy, delicious recipe for my No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars:
- 1 (16 oz.) box, Ginger Snap Cookies, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 16 oz. (2 - 8 oz. blocks) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar
- 1 (15 oz.) can, pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (8 oz. containers) thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- Line a 9 x 13" pan with aluminum foil. (This is optional step. Lining the pan with foil is helpful when you want to lift the bars out of the pan. You can also spray the pan with non-stick spray, which will help remove the bars from the pan individually.)
- Reserve 15 Ginger snap cookies. Place the remaining package of cookies into the food processor, and crush until you get crumbs. Add the melted butter and sugar, and pulse a few more times until combine. Pour the crumb mixture out into the prepared pan. Firmly and evenly press into the bottom of the pan. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- For the filling: With a hand or stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and sugars until evenly combined and fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Combined until smooth, stopping the mixer to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Fold in ONE container of thawed frozen whipped topping until evenly combined. Pour out into the chilled crust, and spread evenly. Refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes (or just before serving), top the cheesecake with the second container of thawed whipped topping, spreading evenly over the top. Slice into 15 squares, and add a reserved Ginger Snap cookie.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3364Total Fat: 240gSaturated Fat: 145gCholesterol: 698mgSodium: 2118mgCarbohydrates: 288gSugar: 254gProtein: 31g