Wondering what Starbucks Pink Drink ingredients you need to make it at home? This super easy Starbucks pink drink recipe needs just 4 ingredients, saving you money and calories!
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Do you love Starbucks pink drink but are tired of spending over $4 a drink every time you go? Ditch the lines and save yourself some money by making this simple Starbucks pink drink recipe at home.
The Starbucks pink drink ingredients are simple. You need just passion fruit tea, coconut milk, sweetener and fresh strawberries.
By making this pink drink recipe at home, you’ll also save yourself some serious calories. The traditional Starbucks drink has 24 grams of sugar and 140 calories. This homemade pink drink recipe is just 44 calories and 0 grams of added sugar.
What do I need to make the Starbucks Pink Drink at home?
- Passion Fruit Iced Tea – I used the Tazo brand, which makes these very handy iced tea packs.
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk – choosing unsweetened coconut milk allows you to control the sugar content of your drink.
- Sweetener – I used Stevia Vanilla Sweet Drops. You can also use a granular sweetener like Lakanto or Whole Earth Monk Fruit sweetener.
- Fresh strawberries
For exact ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the post for the recipe. Thanks!
How do I make Starbucks pink drink at home?
- First you will need to brew your tea. I chose to use Tazo Passion Fruit Iced Tea, which was incredibly easy to make. These come in convenient iced tea sachets that make it nearly fool-proof to brew iced tea at home. Once your tea is brewed, chill it in the refrigerator until cold.
- To a blender jar, add 8-10 oz. of the brewed tea, along with coconut milk, your sweetener of choice and fresh strawberries.
- Next, simply blend the ingredients together for 20-30 seconds or until the strawberries are fully pureed.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
Blender: I use and love my Blendtec Designer Series Blender. I used the Mini Wildside Jar to blend my pink drink. This Blendtec blender is not only fantastic at making drinks and smoothies, it can blend muffin and pancake batters with ease. I’ve even made oat flour and nut butter.
This is the Blender I use almost DAILY! Everything from smoothies, to cocktails, to waffle and muffin batter and even nut butter, this ultrapowerful blender creates an amazing puree every time. It’s very durable and made to last!
Here are some of my favorite drink recipes that I use my Blendtec for:
- Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Peach Milkshake
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Chick-fil-A Cookies and Cream Milkshake
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
- Frosted Lemonade
- Frozen Mango Daiquiri
Love strawberries? Check out our most popular strawberry recipes:
- White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe
- Creamy Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Shortcake Martini
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad
Ingredients Substitutions and Recommendations:
- Passion Fruit Tea – Starbucks uses its “Strawberry Acai Refreshers Beverage” which is a mix of not-so-healthy ingredients including sugar, grape juice and other ingredients. Choosing a fruity tea, like passion fruit or hibiscus tea is a much better option.
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk – Starbucks uses a sweetened coconut milk, with the third ingredient being sugar. I recommend choosing a coconut milk that has no added sugar, so you can better control the calorie and sugar content of your drink.
- Sweetener – I used a liquid stevia sweetener Vanilla Cream Sweet Drops. This was a great way to sweeten the drink. Feel free to use another stevia or monk fruit sweetener of your choice.
- Fresh Strawberries – Starbucks uses freeze-dried strawberries, which are very hard for most people to find, due to supply-chain issues. Using fresh or frozen strawberries and blending into your drink is a less-expensive, healthier and more flavorful option to freeze-dried berries.
For exact ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions be sure to scroll down to the recipe at the bottom of the post. Thanks!
Blended versus non-blended pink drink:
It is entirely up to you to blend or not blend your pink drink. By blending the drink, I was able to better enjoy the strawberries and their flavor in the drink.
If you would prefer to NOT blend your drink, here are the easy steps to making your pink drink:
- Fill a large glass with ice.
- Pour 8 – 10 oz. of passion fruit tea to the bottom of the glass.
- Add in 4 oz (1/2 cup) of the unsweetened coconut milk.
- Add in your sweetener of choice and stir with a long spoon or straw.
- Top with sliced, fresh strawberries and enjoy!
Frequently asked questions about Starbucks pink drink recipe:
The Starbucks Pink Drink has 140 calories and 24 grams of sugar in a Grande (medium) drink.
The Starbucks pink drink includes the strawberry acai base, sweetened coconut milk and freeze-dried strawberries.
Not really. The pink drink from Starbucks contains 140 calories and 24 grams of sugar, making it lighter than some of their other drinks, but rather sugar-heavy.
If you loved this healthier pink drink recipe, check out some of these other similar posts:
If you love making Starbucks recipes at home, check out some of my other copycat recipes:
- Starbucks Pumpkin Scones
- Better Than Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Peach Milkshake
- Copycat Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha
- Skinny Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
- Starbucks Skinny Eggnog Latte
- 10 oz. passion fruit tea, chilled
- 4 oz. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 c. fresh strawberries
- liquid or granular sweetener of choice
- Fill a large glass with ice. Set aside.
- To a blender, add the chilled tea, coconut milk, sweetener and strawberries. Blend for 20-30 seconds or until the strawberries are fully pureed.
- Pour the drink over ice and enjoy right away while cold.
- Fill a large glass with ice.
- Pour in the chilled passion fruit tea, and coconut milk over the ice. Add in the sweetener and stir to combine.
- Top the drink with sliced strawberries. Enjoy right away while cold.
See ingredient options in the blog post for alternatives to use in the drink.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 drink
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 44Total Fat: 2.4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 20.5mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 2gSugar: 0gProtein: .5g