– 1 (24 oz. pkg) Sea Queen Snow Crab Legs
– 2 lemons (1 for juice, other for serving)
– 2 tsp. Stonemill Minced Garlic
– 1/2 c. Countryside Creamery Sweet Cream Butter (1/4 c. for crab, 1/4 c. for serving)
– 1 1/2 tsp. Stonemill Lemon Pepper
Place thawed crab legs evenly onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with the juice of 1 lemon and the minced garlic. Cut up 1/4 c. (4 Tbsp.) of butter into small pieces, and place evenly on top of crab legs. Lastly, evenly sprinkle the crab legs with the lemon pepper.