– 2/3 c. coffee, strong brewed
– 1/2 c. light eggnog, like Almond Breeze Light Eggnog
– 1/2 c. milk (dairy or plant based)
– 1 tsp. granular monk fruit sweetener, like Lakanto
– Sprinkle of Nutmeg or Cinnamon
In a microwave safe mug or glass measuring cup, whisk together the eggnog, milk and sweetener. Stir so that the sweetener dissolves.Add eggnog mixture to microwave, and heat for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes or until steaming hot.
Pour hot eggnog mixture into a blender. Remove top center portion of blender lid to vent to let steam escape - this is important! Lightly and loosely cover lid hole with a towel. Blend for 30-60 seconds or until mixture is foamy and frothy.