This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BOOItForward #CollectiveBias
The perfect way to enjoy all your favorite candy in one glorious bite! My Halloween Candy Bark is made with delicious chocolate, white and orange candy melts, and bejeweled with loads of candy! A great treat to add to any Halloween BOO basket!
Even though Halloween is still a few weeks away, we are in prime Halloween prep mode here at our house. Costumes decisions are being finalized, plans are being made, and were even getting things going in our neighborhood early by getting a fun #BOOItForward exchange going!
I made a big batch of my easy Halloween Candy Bark, perfect for adding to our cute BOO Baskets! This bark is not only fun, and easy to make, but its loaded with all of our favorite Halloween candy like M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, and 3 MUSKETEERS®! With all of these loaded on a swirled layer of chocolate, your friends and neighbors will be thrilled!
To pick up all of the supplies for our BOO Baskets, I stopped by my local Walmart where they were featuring everything I needed to create the perfect treat! Bags of Mars Chocolate Fun Sized Favorites, big bags of the Mars Minis (isn’t that Witch cool!), and 8 oz. cans of 7UP®, Sunkist®, Canada Dry ®, and A&W®, which are the perfect little size for adding to our Boo Basket! Click here to save $1.00 on TWO (2) 2L or 6pk 8oz cans of any flavor Sunkist® Soda, 7UP®, Canada Dry®, A&W®, Squirt®, or Sun Drop®
Enter here for your chance to win a $1000 Walmart e-Gift card! #booitforwardsweepstakesGift cards are being given away weekly!
This Halloween Candy Bark comes together quickly, and easily. The chocolates are melted in the microwave and spread onto a piece of waxed paper within a cookie sheet. You’ll then use a spatula to swirl the chocolates together to create a pretty brown, orange and white chocolate backdrop. Easy enough for everyone in the family to make!
Working quickly, you’ll then add all your favorite candies, like &M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, and 3 MUSKETEERS®! You can cut these before adding them to the chocolate, or leave them whole. Anyway you choose, this bark is delicious!
Putting together these fun BOO Baskets were easy, and fantastic for the entire family to enjoy. I started by adding pieces of my Halloween Candy Bark into small cellophane bags. I then made sure to print off some of these awesome “You’ve Been BOO’d” cards, which are essential in getting your entire neighborhood in on the fun! Click here to get these fun printable cards which have easy directions already listed. Next, assemble your fun, festive baskets my adding the 8 oz. cans of soda, an assortment of candy, and bags of Halloween Candy Bark. In just minutes, you’ll have these fun BOO Baskets ready to be secretly dropped off to all your friends and neighbors!
Don’t forget to enjoy a few pieces of bark and a can of soda while you assemble your baskets! The chocolate swirled together with the orange and white candy melts not only look really pretty and festive, but make for a delicious backdrop for all of the delicious candy! We also enjoyed some A&W® and Sunkist® while we put together our baskets! We had such a fun afternoon together making these adorable gifts for our friends!
As you can see, with just a few simple supplies, you’ll be able to put together these fantastic, festive treats for everyone in your community to enjoy! Start thinking of people you and your family would love to BOO!!
Here’s the recipe for this fun, delicious Halloween Candy Bar, which is the perfect addition to any BOO Basket!
- 1 (16 oz.) package, chocolate candy bark
- 1 c. white candy melts
- 1 c. orange candy melts
- 1/2 c. M&M® candies
- 1/2 c. TWIX® fun sized bars, cut
- 1/2 c. MILKY WAY® fun sized bars, cut
- 1/2 c. THREE MUSKETEERS® fun sized bars, cut
- 1/2 c. SNICKERS® fun sized bars, cut
- Line a large cookie sheet with waxed paper, set aside.
- Prepare all of your candies by unwrapping and cutting into desired pieces. You’ll want to have all of the candy ready to go. (Once the chocolate is melted, you’ll need to work quickly before it sets.)
- In the microwave, begin by melting the 16 oz. of chocolate candy bark according to package directions, making sure not to overcook. When fully melted, spread into a large rectangle (about 10″ by 14″) onto the lined cookie sheet. Working quickly, begin melting the white and orange candy melts in the microwave. Stir until smooth, and then dot the chocolate with the orange and white candy melts. Swirl the chocolates with a rubber scraper or spatula.
- Top the swirled chocolate with all of the candy pieces. Let the chocolate cool and set. (Place in refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.) Cut or break the bark into pieces. Enjoy!
I hope my fun idea for BOO’ing your friends and neighbors gets you in the mood for a great Halloween! Everyone in your neighborhood will surely have all kinds of fun coming together for a fantastic fall season. Enjoy! ~Erin
Who will you be BOO’ing this year? I would love to hear your ideas – leave me a comment! Here are some other great ideas for BOO’ing your friends and neighbors!