Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip
Need a healthy snack option? This simple, 5-ingredient Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip is the perfect way to enjoy fresh veggies. Dip your carrots, spread on a sandwich or top a salad, this Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip is a great alternative to a dip mix!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip – the Healthy Alternative
Love ranch? If you’re buying store-bought, bottled dressing and dip you likely already know how terrible it is for you. Those bottled dressings, dips and mixes have loads of mystery ingredients that are not healthy.
These ingredients are things like high fructose corn syrup, corn oil, soybean oil, canola oil, MSG and others that are terrible for your body. This 5-ingredient healthy ranch dip recipe tastes just like ranch AND is a much healthier option!
Like this recipe? Be sure to pin it to your SNACK board!
Follow DelightfulEMade on Pinterest!
This Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip is a much better, healthier option for snacking on fresh veggies. Made with just 5 ingredients, and no toxic oils, this Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip will have you never buying the bottled, store-bought stuff again!
Here’s how this healthy & easy Greek Yogurt Dip comes together:
Step 1: Start with the spices
You don’t need much to make this Greek yogurt dip. To take on the ranch flavor all you need is dried parsley, garlic salt, onion powder and black pepper. (For exact ingredient amounts be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post to the recipe card.)
Another bonus to making your own ranch dip: you’ll save money not buying mixes, bottled dressing and tubs of processed dip. The spices and yogurt go a long way and are much more economical compared to the processed stuff.
Step 2: Add the spices to the yogurt
This Greek yogurt veggie dip comes together in less than 5 minutes. Simply stir in these 4 spices to the Greek yogurt and you’re done! You’ve got a simple, healthy veggie dip ready to go for snacking.
What type of yogurt should I use for yogurt dip?
- I use and prefer full-fat (5%) Greek yogurt. Fage Greek yogurt is the brand I use. We need good fats in our diet. They help keep us full, satiated and the health benefits are well documented.
Step 3: Stir together and enjoy right away or refrigerate
Serve this simple, healthy Greek yogurt dip with all of your favorite fresh vegetables. Great for bringing to a party where you would like a healthy option.
How to Meal Prep this Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
Find a container that works for you – I like these Snack Attack Containers by Sistema. (pictured below) The have large section for all of your veggies and a smaller section for your dip. The lid seals tightly with side clamps, making it nearly leak-proof!
These are perfect for packing in your lunchbox and a great way to plan ahead when you know you’ll want and need a healthy snack.
FAQ’s about Greek Yogurt Ranch dip:
How long does Greek yogurt dip last?
- Greek yogurt dip will last up to 5 days past the sell-by date listed on the Greek yogurt packaging. I will often mix a bowl together and it will keep for well over a week.
What are the best veggies for dip?
- Enjoy Greek yogurt ranch dip with all of your favorite vegetables. Just a few include, but are not limited to cucumbers, carrots, celery, broccoli, sliced bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas and cauliflower.
Is this ranch dip recipe healthy?
- Yes. This ranch dip recipe contains only 5 ingredients, which are plain Greek yogurt, garlic salt, pepper, onion powder and parsley. There is no MSG, high fructose corn syrup, toxic oils or any other mystery ingredients that other packaged dip mixes or bottled dressings have.
If you loved this delicious Greek Yogurt Dip, then be sure to check out some of my other healthy snack ideas:
Love Greek Yogurt? Be sure to check out some of my other recipes featuring this protein-rich super food:
Here’s the recipe for my delicious Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip:
- 1 1/2 c. plain, Greek yogurt (I use full-fat Fage 5% Greek yogurt)
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- To a medium mixing bowl, add the yogurt, garlic salt, parsley, onion powder and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Enjoy right away with fresh vegetables as a dip. You can also use as a sandwich spread or top a salad.
Turn this dip into a salad dressing by adding white vinegar. The ratio is 1:1, for example, 2 tablespoons of the dip to 2 tablespoons of vinegar. Stir well until creamy and well combined. Add to the top of a salad.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 4Sodium: 482mgCarbohydrates: 1g