This super simple Peanut Butter White Chocolate Crock Pot Candy is just 4 ingredients, easily made in your Crock Pot, and the perfect treat to bring to your next Christmas cookie exchange!
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Crock Pot Candy
Do you have a really good go-to Christmas candy recipe? This Peanut Butter White Chocolate Crock Pot Candy will be your holiday BFF. I started making crock pot candy recipes a few years back.
I didn’t really have a ton of time to make batches of cookies for an upcoming cookie exchange, but still wanted to bring something delicious and home made! This chocolate crock pot candy was the answer!
Like this recipe? Be sure to pin it to your SWEETS board!
Follow DelightfulEMade on Pinterest!
These delicious little candies are incredibly simple to make. It’s as simple as adding the ingredients to your Crock Pot or slow cooker and letting it melt.
Stir it every once in a while and then spoon the melted chocolate into a mini-muffin tin. Top with some crunchy salted peanuts, let cool and you’ve got a delicious, sweet holiday treat ready to roll for your next Christmas party or holiday soiree!
What do I need to make white chocolate crock pot candy?
For this peanut butter white chocolate recipe, you’ll need just four ingredients:
- White Candi Quik – this is typically found in the baking section near the chocolate chips. It is sold as one large block of candy.
- White Chocolate Chips – either name brand or store brand white chocolate chips will work well for this recipe.
- Peanut Butter Chips – also found near the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips are typically sold under the Reese’s brand.
- Salted Peanuts – found in the snack section at the grocery store, you’ll need a full jar of lightly salted peanuts.
For exact ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the post to the recipe card. Thanks!
How do I make chocolate crock pot candy?
Making crock pot candy is as simple as dumping the ingredients into the crock pot and letting the slow cooker do the rest. I use and LOVE my Cuisinart Slow Cooker / Multi-Cooker for making this crock pot candy recipe.
Letting the Ingredients Melt
I love this simple chocolate crock pot candy recipe because you can basically just dump the ingredients into the slow cooker and let it do the work for you. While the candy and peanuts melt together, prep the pan with the mini liners.
Occasionally stir the candy
As the chocolate and candy begins to melt, you’ll want to stir it occasionally. Total time in the Crock Pot is about 60-90 minutes. Once everything has melted completely you can turn off the slow cooker.
Spoon into mini-muffin cups, and reserved peanuts on top and let cool
Once the candy has melted completely, you can then begin spooning the chocolate into a mini-muffin pan. For easy removal and serving, I suggest lining the mini-muffin pan with mini-muffin liners. Spoon the cups to nearly full levels. Top the candies with a few of the reserved salted peanuts.
Let the candy cool at room temperature for at least one hour. You can also freeze for 15 minutes to speed up the cooling/setting process.
The white chocolate, peanut butter and peanut flavors are amazing in this recipe! Sweet and salty, with the perfect crunch. This delicious Christmas Candy recipe is perfect for your next Christmas cookie/candy exchange.
They’re also fantastic to bring in to your kids school for the teachers and staff to enjoy and great to gift to friends and neighbors.
If you loved this delicious Chocolate Crock Pot Candy, then be sure to check out some of my other similar Christmas Cookie & Candy recipes:
Cuisinart Cook Central Multi-Cook 7 Quart Slow Cooker (Amazon Link): I couldn’t imagine my kitchen without this slow cooker! I’ve had this slow cooker for years, and it has withstood the test of time. I make everything from shredded chicken, to chili, to this chocolate crock pot candy in this slow cooker. A must-have for every home cook!
Baker’s Advantage Nonstick Mini Muffin Pan, 24-Cup (Amazon Link): This 24-cup non-stick muffin pan is a go-to tool in my kitchen. An essential tool for this recipe, and great for brownie bites, and muffins, too!
4-Pack | Silicone Spatula Set | Non-Stick & Heat Resistant (Amazon Link): I use my Silicone Spatulas daily. I love the fact that they are heat-resistant, which means I use them in stove-top cooking just as much as I do in baking. A really useful tool when stirring this candy and not scratching my slow cooker.
Here’s the recipe for my delicious Peanut Butter White Chocolate Crock Pot Candy:
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Crock Pot Candy
- Set your Crock Pot or slow cooker on low. Add the vanilla candy coating, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and 1 1/2 c. of the peanuts. Be sure to reserve the rest of the peanuts for topping the candy.
- Let the ingredients melt together in the Crock Pot for 60-90 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Prepare a mini-muffin pan with mini-muffin paper liners. Once the chocolate is completely melted, begin spooning the chocolate into the cups until nearly full. Top each chocolate with the reserved peanuts.
- Let the chocolates cool to set. Cool at room temperature for at least one hour. To speed up the cooling process, place the chocolates in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Store the chocolates in an airtight container until ready to serve. Chocolates freeze well in a freezer bag or freezer-safe container.