The BEST Mint Chocolate Bark Recipe!
If you’re a lover of chocolate and mint, this Mint Chocolate Bark will be your new favorite! Easy to make, and topped with your favorite chocolate and mint goodies, this chocolate bark recipe will become a must-have!
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The Easiest Chocolate Bark Recipe!
This 6 ingredient chocolate bark recipe is not only simple to make, it looks amazing! Made with simple ingredients, this mint chocolate bark is loaded with all of your chocolate and minty favorites.
This chocolate bark recipe is great for the holidays and sharing with friends and neighbors. It’s also a great treat to share during St. Patrick’s day when everyone loves a pretty green treat. This mint chocolate bark is also great any time you want to indulge your sweet tooth!
Here are the simple steps in making this delicious Mint Chocolate Bark:
What do I need to make this mint chocolate bark recipe?
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- Chocolate Candy Quik or Wilton Dark Chocolate candy melts
- Mint Green candy melts
- Peppermint extract
- Andes Mints
- Dark Chocolate Mint Truffle Kisses (Hershey’s)
- Mint OREO’s or Thin Mint Cookies
(For exact ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions be sure to scroll down for the full recipe at the bottom of this post.)
How do I make chocolate bark?
- Start by placing a large sheet of waxed paper or parchment paper on a flat cookie or baking sheet.
- Next break apart the OREO cookies, break apart the Andes mints and slice open the mint chocolate truffles. Having these ready to place on the chocolate is ideal.
- Melt the chocolate melts according to package directions and stir in the peppermint extract. Spread evenly over the paper.
- Then, add dollops of the melted green chocolate. Working quickly before the chocolate sets, swirl the brown and green chocolates to your desired design using a knife or toothpick..
- Working quickly before the chocolate cools and sets, add on the cookies, mints and chocolates in any random order. Let the bark set at room temperature until completely cooled and hardened.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.
Once you have all of the candy toppings on the bark, you’ll then let it set to harden. This doesn’t take long, in fact, as I was putting the last of the toppings on this bark, I noticed the edges of the chocolate were already set. Some advice; have all of your candies & toppings ready to go prior to melting the chocolate. Once you spread the melted chocolate, you’ll need to work quickly.
What else can I add to this chocolate bark recipe?
This mint chocolate bark would also be great with chocolate covered pretzels, mini chocolate chips, green sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles or Thin Mint cookie pieces.
Love sweets? Check out some of my other chocolate bark recipe ideas and sweet treats:
Peppermint Crunch Fudge at Real Housemoms
Here’s how to make this Mint Chocolate Bark Recipe:
- 1 (16 oz.) package, Chocolate candy quik, or other melting chocolate
- 1 1/2 c. mint green candy melts (like Wilton)
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1/2 c. Andes Mints
- 1/2 c. mint filled chocolate truffles (like Hershey's Mint Filled Chocolate Kisses)
- 10-20 Mint Oreo cookies or other mint cookie
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate candy quik according to package directions. Spread evenly on the waxed paper into a rectangle about 12" x 8". Working quickly, then melt the green candy melts according to package directions. Add the peppermint extract and stir to incorporate. Pour the melted green candy onto the chocolate and using a spatula, make lines up and down the chocolate to create a marbled effect.
- Top the chocolate with the candies and cookies. Let set to cool and harden. (Put in freezer if you need to speed this process along.) Break into pieces. Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 20gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g
This is such a great treat anytime you want to have something chocolaty and delicious. Whether its St. Patty’s Day or Christmas, anytime is a good time for chocolate and mint! Enjoy! ~Erin