Several weeks back, just after school had started, my son came home from school and quickly asked, “Mom, can I have a “Flufftella” sandwich in my lunch tomorrow?” I said, “Flufftella sandwich? What is that?” Harrison then proceeded to tell me that his friend Michael has that for lunch almost every day. He said, “Mama, it looks so yummy! It has Nutella and Marshmallow fluff in it. Get it?… Flufftella! Can I have one, please?”
Well, a few days later we packed him a Flufftella sandwich in his lunchbox. He was one happy boy!
This weekend, I had some croissant roll dough in the fridge and Harrison and I decided that I would be super-yummy to make Flufftella Croissants. Basically, a warm version of his sandwich using refrigerated crescent roll dough. These were super easy to make, and ended up being a great afternoon snack. I ate two, and could have easily ate the entire pan! The marshmallow fluff puffs up beautifully, and the Nutella melts to gooey perfection.
Right out of the oven, these are ooey-gooey delicious!!
Made from refrigerated Croissant Roll dough, these make a wonderful afternoon snack or breakfast treat!
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg refrigerated croissant roll dough (like Pillsbury)
- 8 tsp. Nutella Hazelnut spread
- 8 tsp. Marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the croissants into their precut triangles.
- Add a spoonful of nutella and fluff to each triangle and spread evenly over the dough. Roll each triangle into the croissant shapes. Space evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy warm with a glass of milk or cup of coffee.
This was a really fun snack to make with Harrison. The next time you and the kids are looking to make something yummy, give these a try!
Speak Your Mind