Love the combination of white chocolate and raspberries? Enjoy the sweet flavors in these raspberry white chocolate blondies. Made with simple ingredients, these white chocolate and raspberry blondies are perfect anytime you’re in the mood for something sweet.
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you love a chewy, delicious cookie bar recipe, you’re in the right place. These raspberry blondies are wonderfully chewy and loaded with fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips.
Perfect any time you’re in the mood for something sweet, these white chocolate blondies mix up quickly and easily. Made with fresh raspberries, you can also use frozen raspberries or even swap in strawberries for a decadent cookie bar.
What do I need to make raspberry blondies?
Here’s a quick reference checklist of the ingredients you’ll need to make these white chocolate raspberry blondies:
- All-purpose flour – this flour is ideal in most bar and cookie recipes. If you’re looking for a gluten-free option, King Arthur Gluten Free Flour is a great alternative.
- Baking powder – this is the primay leavening for these bars.
- Salt – don’t skip the salt. It is needed to balance the flavors in these blondies.
- Butter – for this blondie recipe you’ll use melted butter to achieve a wonderfully chewy blondie.
- Brown sugar – I recommend using light brown sugar for this recipe. However, if dark brown sugar is all you have, it can be used.
- Egg – necessary to achieve a truly chewy texture for the blondies.
- Vanilla – great for adding balanced flavor.
- Lemon zest – as soon as these blondies begin to bake, the aroma from the lemon zest will be amazing. Lemon is also a great flavor pairing with raspberries and white chocolate.
- Fresh raspberries – fresh raspberries are ideal, however, you can substitute frozen berries if fresh are out of season or unavailable.
- White chocolate chips – use a good quality white chocolate. Feel free to use chips or chop a white chocolate baking bar into big chunks.
For exact ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the post to the recipe card. Thanks!
How do I make white chocolate and raspberry blondies?
To make these blondies, you’ll begin by mixing the blondie batter. First, mix together the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder and salt. Set these aside.
In a larger mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients; butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Feel free to use an electric hand mixer or a large whisk.
Gradually add in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Once all the ingredients are incorporated, you’ll have a thick and smooth batter.
For an amazing complimentary flavor, these raspberry blondies include lemon zest. This is an optional ingredient, however, I feel it amplifies the flavor of the raspberries and white chocolate chips in an amazing way.
Gently fold in the white chocolate chips, lemon zest and raspberries. Fold these together until just combined. The berries will break apart slightly – that’s okay.
I highly recommend only using a rubber scraper for this step, and not using an electric hand mixer. A hand mixer is too powerful and will mash the delicate berries.
FAQ’s about baking white chocolate raspberry blondies:
For this raspberry blondie recipe, they will need to bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Blondies are meant to be chewy and gooey in the center. Bake until the center is set (when moving the pan, the center batter should not jiggle), and outside edges will be golden brown.
Hard or dry blondies are typically due to overbaking. Bake your blondies until just set in the center and the outside edges golden brown.
For this blondie recipe, use an 8×8 baking dish or pan. I recommend lining the pan with parchment paper, as it makes it easier to remove the blondies from the pan after they have baked.
What can I serve with raspberry blondies?
Coffee, tea or dessert cocktails are ideal for pairing with these raspberry white chocolate blondies. Here are some of our favorite drink recipes that would go great with these cookie bars:
- Raspberry Mint Iced Tea
- Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
- Raspberry Margarita
- Lemon Raspberry Mimosas
- Arnold Palmer Iced Tea
- Frozen Raspberry Peach Bellini
- Raspberry Almond Chia Smoothie
Love blondies and cookie bars? Check out some of our other favorite recipes:
- Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars
- White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia and Coconut Cookies
- M&M Cookie Bars
- Funfetti Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- M&M Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Raspberry Crumble
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (zest of one lemon)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8" pan or baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the melted butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth and thick.
- To the butter mixture, gradually add in the flour mixture a few spoonful's at a time. Use a large whisk or electric hand mixer to mix the batter. Mix all the dry ingredients until fully incorporated. Batter will be very thick.
- Fold in the lemon zest, 1 cup of white chocolate chips and 1 cup of the raspberries. (Reserve 1/2 cup of raspberries and 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips for topping.) Use a rubber scraper to gently fold together until just combined. (Don't use the electric mixer for this step, as it will mash the raspberries.)
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan using a rubber scraper or offset spatula. Top the batter with the reserved white chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until center of blondies are completely set and the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool for 20-30 minutes before cutting into squares.
Store blondies in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Refrigerated, the blondies will keep for up to 7 days. Blondies can be kept at room temperature, however they will only keep for a day.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
USA Pan Bakeware Square Cake Pan, 8x8" inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
Pyrex Smart Essentials 3-Piece Prepware Mixing Bowl Set, 1-Qt, 1.5-Qt ,and 2.5-Qt Glass Mixing Bowls, Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer Safe
HOTEC Food Grade Silicone Rubber Spatula Set for Kitchen Baking, Cooking, and Mixing High Heat Resistant Non Stick Dishwasher Safe BPA-Free Multicolor Set of 5 Grey
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 257mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 4g