Loaded with coconut, white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, you won’t be able to eat just one of these amazing cookies! Cream cheese helps make these super-moist on the inside, and crisp on the outside, for the perfect cookie!
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
When making cookies, sometimes I like to mix it up a bit. We get a little bored with the same-old, regular cookies, so baking up something new and tasty is always fun.
I really love the flavor of white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, so I decided to take them one step further, adding sweetened flake coconut and a bit of coconut extract. Wowwie! I’ve hit the cookie jackpot – these White Chocolate Macadamia & Coconut Cookies are amazing!
A couple months ago, you might remember that I made these awesome Double Chocolate Mint Truffle Cookies for Harrison’s birthday.
When making this recipe I added cream cheese to keep the batter extra moist, and delicious. I ended up doing the same with this batch of cookies, and it made such a huge difference when keeping the cookies extra moist on the inside and crisp on the outside.
I love the crunch of the macadamia nuts with the soft, white chocolate chips and coconut. The flavors are perfect together!
Get some milk ready, these cookies are perfect for dunking! And while you’re at it, grab a few extra cookies, just to save yourself a trip. They’re sooooo good!
Love cookie and bar recipes? Here are some of our other favorites:
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies
- Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars
- M&M Cookie Bars
- White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- No Bake Penguin Cookies
Here’s how these amazing cookies come together:
White Chocolate Macadamia and Coconut Cookies
Loaded with coconut, white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, you won't be able to eat just one of these amazing cookies! Cream cheese helps make these super-moist on the inside, and crisp on the outside, for the perfect cookie!
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter
- 8 oz. (1 brick) cream cheese
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. coconut extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- 1 c. sweetened, flake coconut
- 1/2 c. macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, cream cheese, brown sugar and granulated sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla and coconut extract, and mix until completely combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until combined. To the batter, add the white chocolate chips, coconut and macadamia nuts, and mix just until incorporated.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (1 1/2 Tbsp is what I have), scoop out 1 dozen cookies per sheet, and bake for approximately 11-12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown. Let cookies set on the sheet for a 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as my family and I have! Enjoy! ~Erin
Speak Your Mind