This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Quaker. All opinions are mine alone.
The combination of sweet, zesty Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries are baked to perfection with rolled oats and brown sugar. These breakfast bars make the perfect quick breakfast on-the-go, or are fantastic when you have company during the holidays and want to having something sweet to enjoy with coffee. This is one of my favorite oatmeal recipes! #QuakerUp #My OatsCreation #CollectiveBias
When it comes to oatmeal, I love baking with it, just as much as I love cooking up for breakfast on a cold morning. One of my favorite ways to eat oatmeal is stirring in berries, to the delicious hot cereal. A while back, I decided that I need to make a portable, breakfast bar using oatmeal and berries. These Triple Berry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are the perfect on-the-go breakfast. They’re also wonderful to bake up, and serve when you have overnight guests. (It’s a great holiday breakfast!)
To make these wonderful breakfast bars, grab a canister of Quaker Oats available at your nearest Target store. Quaker Oats has a beautiful Limited Edition Winter Canister now available and sold Exclusively at Target! (Check out the cute blue scarf on the Quaker Oats Man!) I was also able to pick up my frozen mixed berries and all of my other ingredients like butter and brown sugar, right at Target! Man I love that place!! 🙂
Right now you can even get $1.50 off your next purchase of Quaker Oats with this coupon here.
I used Quaker Quick Oats for this recipe, as its something my mom ALWAYS used when making her Easy Bars. Her Easy Bar recipe, is actually how my recipe for Triple Berry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars originated. The wonderful oats along with the brown sugar and butter make a perfect crust. I’ve come to make these bars often, but especially during the holidays, or whenever we have family visiting from out of town. Everyone seems to love them!
These breakfast bars are perfect to bake up, and wrap individually when you need a quick breakfast on-the-go. I’ve even made a batch, just to wrap up and store in the freezer, and then take out when we want something quick and easy to eat in the car during those overly hectic mornings.
Fantastic with a glass of juice, or coffee in the morning and great to pair with a cup of yogurt as well. Here’s how easy these Triple Berry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Come Together:
Triple Berry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars - one of my best Oatmeal Recipes!
The combination of sweet, zesty Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries are baked to perfection with a rolled oats and brown sugar. These breakfast bars make the perfect quick breakfast on the go!
- 2 1/4 c. Quaker Oats Quick Oatmeal
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. butter (2 sticks), melted
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 c. frozen mixed berries
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray. Set pan aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined. Melt butter and pour over the ingredients. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined with the butter - mixture will be crumbly. Pour 2/3 of the oatmeal mixture (reserving the final third for the topping) into the 9x13 pan, and press into the bottom. Set aside.
- In a second bowl mix the frozen berries with the sugar and corn starch. Toss until coated, then pour the frozen, coated berries on to the prepared crust. Evenly sprinkle the berries with the reserved oatmeal mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before cutting into long bars. Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers.
As you can see, these bars come together easily. Everyone in your family will love these breakfast bars, and they’re especially wonderful to bake and share over the holidays.
Speak Your Mind