For every PSL lover, this White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte is a must-make!
If you like the classic PSL, you’re gonna adore this White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte version of the must-have fall drink! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this wonderful hot coffee drink will be your new autumn favorite. No espresso machine necessary!
Once the beginning of September hits, the lines at my local coffee shop seem to get longer by each passing day! (Not that I’m their every day or anything!) 🙂 Everyone seems to be chomping at the bit to get their hands one the seasonal favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte! I love this classic fall drink just as much as the next person, however, I don’t always love paying the hefty price tag.
White Chocolate? Why Not?!
I decided that I needed to make my own delicious version – one that has just as much fall flavor and spice, but has a little extra something. I decided that that extra something had to be white chocolate! Oh, and what a beautiful something it was!! The white chocolate is the perfect pairing in this wonderful fall beverage. Not only does it add additional sweetness to the coffee, it brings some creaminess that pairs wonderfully with the cinnamon spices.
How this White Chocolate PSL Comes Together:
Whipping up this beverage is just as simple as enjoying it! With just a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your fridge or pantry, this hot drink comes together in just minutes. Best of all, my recipe calls for strong brewed coffee. If you have the option to add espresso, that’s great – go ahead and sub in some shots – otherwise, strong brewed coffee goes wonderfully!
Here’s a quick reference grocery list of the ingredients you’ll need to make this fantastic White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- Milk (your choice – dairy or plant based)
- Strong Brewed or Cold Brew Coffee
- White Chocolate Chips
- Canned Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream for topping
(For exact ingredient amounts and instructions, please see recipe below)
If you loved this fantastic coffee house drink, be sure to check out some of my others like it:
Here’s the recipe for this wonderfully delicious White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- 2 c. milk
- 1 c. strong, brewed coffee
- 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. canned, pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- For Topping:
- Whipped Cream
- Additional white chocolate chips & sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium saucepan heat all ingredients (except vanilla) over medium heat, whisking continually. White chocolate chips will begin to melt. Continue whisking until liquid begins to steam, and froth appears on top. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. While still steaming, ladle into cups or mugs. Top with whipped cream, and a sprinkling of white chocolate chips and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy right away while hot.
This recipe makes 4 "tall" sized lattes, or 2 larger "grande" sized drinks.
As we come upon fall and cooler, crisper days, I hope you get to enjoy this amazing fall drink! Enjoy! ~Erin