I have been compensated for this post on behalf of Lipton Recipe Secrets Soup. Recipe, photos and opinions are 100% my own. #gametimedips
All of the amazing toppings on a loaded baked potato in one hot, glorious dip! Served with potato wedges and waffle fries, this hot, cheesy appetizer is one that everyone will love when watching the big game!
As many of you know, we are big football fans in this house! We love watching college games on Saturday, and pro games on Sunday, and of course the Thursday, Friday and Monday night games as well. It seems there’s always a game to watch come fall, and I’m not complaining. With great games, comes great food to go with them like my Loaded Baked Potato Dip!
Great appetizers and football seem to go hand-in-hand. Really great dips are perfect to make, especially if you have friends coming over to watch the game. It’s no-fuss, eat as much as you want kind of food, which I personally LOVE!
To make this fabulous dip, I made my way over to my local Walmart where I picked up a few boxes of link and then stop by your local Walmart to pick up Lipton® Recipe Secrets, located in the soup aisle.
Mixing up this dip is simple and takes just a few minute to get it into the oven. Perfect to make before the game, or during half-time for a great snack!
This creamy dip comes together quickly and easily. You’ll start with a base of cream cheese (room temperature), sour cream, shredded cheese, bacon and a packet of the Onion Recipe Secrets Soup Mix. (Pretty good start, am I right?!) Stir this together until fully combined, and then spread it into the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish. This dish is a 9×7, but you could use round, oval or even a medium-sized cast iron skillet.
You’ll then bake the dip at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted on top. Once it comes out of the oven, top with additional sour cream, chopped bacon and green onions. All your favorite baked potato toppings in one hot, glorious dip!
This dip pairs wonderfully with a big stack of potato wedges, steak fries and waffle fries. You’ll end up with all the great flavors and textures of a loaded baked potato in one amazing bite! Serve the dip right away to enjoy the amazing melted cheese, and the wonderful creamy, onion flavors below!
Here’s the easy, delicious recipe for this amazing Loaded Baked Potato Dip:
Loaded Baked Potato Dip
All of the amazing toppings on a loaded baked potatoes in one hot, glorious dip! Served with potato wedges and waffle fries, this hot, cheesy appetizer is one that everyone will love when watching the big game! Perfect for parties and holiday gatherings, too!
- 1 packet, Lipton Recipe Secrets, Onion Soup mix
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg, cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. sour cream, plus additional for garnish topping
- 1 (8 oz., 2 cup) pkg, shredded cheddar blend cheese, divided
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped, divided
- 1 green onion
- Frozen Potato wedges and waffle fries for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a medium baking dish (like 9x7") with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 1/2 c. cheese, and 3 slices of chopped bacon. Stir until all are creamy and combined. Spread into bottom of prepared baking dish. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from oven and top with the remaining chopped bacon, drizzle with additional sour cream and top with green onions. Serve with hot potato wedges and waffle fries. Enjoy!
When watching games this season, have some delicious dip and appetizers on hand to enjoy the game with family and friends. Great food is what brings us together as family, friends and community! Enjoy! ~Erin
Speak Your Mind