If you like the classic Pumpkin Spice Latte, you’re gonna adore this white chocolate version of the must-have fall drink! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this wonderful hot coffee drink will be your new autumn favorite! No espresso machine necessary!
Once the beginning of September hits, the lines at my local coffee shop seem to get longer by each passing day! (Not that I’m their every day or anything!) 🙂 Everyone seems to be chomping at the bit to get their hands one the seasonal favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte! I love this classic fall drink just as much as the next person, however, I don’t always love paying the hefty price tag.
I decided that I needed to make my own delicious version – one that has just as much fall flavor and spice, but has a little extra something. I decided that that extra something had to be white chocolate! Oh, and what a beautiful something it was!! The white chocolate is the perfect pairing in this wonderful fall beverage.
Whipping up this beverage is just as simple as enjoying it! With just a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your fridge or pantry, this hot drink comes together in just minutes. Best of all, my recipe calls for strong brewed coffee. If you have the option to add espresso, that’s great – go ahead and sub in some shots – otherwise, strong brewed coffee goes wonderfully!
Here’s how this wonderfully delicious White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte comes together:
- 2 c. milk
- 1 c. strong, brewed coffee
- ½ c. white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. canned, pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- pinch salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- For Topping:
- Whipped Cream
- Additional white chocolate chips & sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium saucepan heat all ingredients (except vanilla) over medium heat, whisking continually. White chocolate chips will begin to melt. Continue whisking until liquid begins to steam, and froth appears on top. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. While still steaming, ladle into cups or mugs. Top with whipped cream, and a sprinkling of white chocolate chips and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy right away while hot.
As we come upon fall and cooler, crisper days, I hope you get to enjoy this amazing fall drink! Enjoy! ~Erin