Are mornings busy and rushed at your house? I’ve put together 30 quick, easy and delicious breakfast options that are perfect for hectic, rushed mornings when you need to get out the door!
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Now that school is back in session, mornings at our house have become much more hectic. Between getting everyone dressed, lunches made and packed, and making sure book bags are ready to return to school, not much time remains for a good breakfast. Does this sound familiar?
I’ve paired up with several of my fellow food bloggers to bring you 30 easy, quick and delicious breakfast options. I’ve put together options that are either made in just a couple minutes in the morning, or made ahead and froze so you can simply defrost and go. Whatever you and your family prefer, I’ve collected options for just about every taste bud and they’re all great for fueling you and your family for a fantastic start to your day!
Breakfast Sandwiches and Wraps
Breakfast Sandwiches and wraps are perfect grab-and-go breakfast solutions. The options below can be made in advanced, wrapped and froze. When you need to roll, simply take out of the freezer, defrost and reheat in the microwave and your out the door in minutes with a tasty, delicious breakfast!
1. Easy Breakfast Roll-ups by Home Cooking Memories
2. Starbucks Copycat Spinach and Feta Wrap by Big Mans World
3. Vegetarian Make-Ahead Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches by Happy Food Healthy Life
4. Pancake, Egg & Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches by Food Done Light
5. Perfect Freezer Friendly Breakfast Burritos by Ten at the Table
Muffins are a fantastic make-ahead breakfast! Make a big batch on the weekend, wrap individually, and then freeze. Take out what you’ll need the night before, or even that morning. You’ll have a perfect, portable breakfast that you can even enjoy in the car!
1. Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins by Delightful E Made
2. Best Ever Blueberry Streusel Muffins by Layers of Happiness
3. Apple Gingerbread Muffins by Strength & Sunshine
4. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins by Swanky Recipes
5. Triple Chocolate Muffins by Delightful E Made
Waffles & Pancakes
No need to haul out the waffle iron or griddle on a Tuesday morning! All of these fantastic waffles and pancake recipes can be made ahead of time, froze or refrigerated and then reheated in the toaster oven or microwave for a hot, delicious breakfast in minutes! Forget the store-bought, boxed waffles or pancakes, these are way better and just as quick!
1. Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Freezer Waffles by Baking a Moment
2. Blueberry Pancake Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling by Rachel Cooks
3. Funfetti Pancakes by Delightful E Mad for Lil Luna
4. Pumpkin Spice Toaster Waffles by View from the Great Island
5. Chocolate Chip Pancakes by Delightful E Made
Overnight Oatmeal and Yogurts
If you’re looking for a quick, healthy and filling breakfast – these are for you! Loaded with protein, fiber and nutrients these Overnight Oatmeal and Yogurts might be some of the best ways to start your day – and most delicious, too!
1. Blueberry Almond Chia Seed Pudding by Delightful E Made
2. Overnight Apple Crisp Breakfast Parfaits by The Seasoned Mom
3. Healthy Breakfast Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats by Food Done Light
4. Raspberry Almond Chia Overnight Oats by Delightful E Made for Taste of Lizzy T
5. Raspberry Mocha Latte Overnight Oats by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Breakfast Cookies, Bars and Scones
Everyone loves a sweet breakfast treat every once in a while! Make ahead, wrap and freeze a big batch of these treats, and you’ll have a little something delicious to go with your morning coffee!
1. No-Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Breakfast Cookies by The Big Mans World
2. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Scones by Delightful E Made for Miss Information
3. Triple Berry Breakfast Bars by Delightful E Made
4. Easy Chocolate Chips Scones by Ashley Marie
5. Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars by Delightful E Made
Smoothies are such a great blend & go breakfast option! Many people even put together their ingredients in resealable bags to store in the freezer, to then take out, blend and go. What ever works for you, these recipes are quick, simple and delicious. Pour into a to-go cup and enjoy on the road as well!
1. Cherry Smoothie by Delightful E Made
2. Raspberry Almond Chia Smoothie by Delightful E Made
3. Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie by Delightful E Made
4. Triple Berry Smoothie Bowl by Delightful E Made for Miss Information
5. Green Machine Power Smoothie by Delightful E Made for Mommy on Demand
Hopefully I’ve given you some options to help you get your morning going a little smoother.
Now, before you get to work making breakfasts, go get your kids…go ahead…I’ll wait. 🙂 Have them pick out a couple of these breakfast options. Make these together as a family, and then have them ready in the fridge or freezer. This will not only save you time, it will help your kids have a bit of ownership of making and preparing a meal on their own (or with a little help.)
Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day – have something quick, easy and delicious! Enjoy! ~Erin
Speak Your Mind