Not your mother’s grasshopper! This delicious Mint Chocolate Martini is the perfect combination of creamy, minty chocolate deliciousness! Made with whipped cream vodka, creme de menthe, and creme de cocoa, this dessert cocktail also packs a punch!
I’m not really a beer person. I definitely enjoy a good glass of wine, especially with a great meal, but there is something about a decadent cocktail that I absolutely love! Mixing up a fun, delicious cocktail is always a nice treat, especially when I have friends over. This Mint Chocolate Martini is the perfect libation anytime you’re looking for a creamy, minty delicious drink!
Made with Creme de Menthe to give it that gorgeous green color, this drink is reminiscent of the classic, retro Grasshopper cocktail. For the chocolate flavor, I’ve added Creme de Cocoa, and for a nice surprise I’ve added whipped cream flavored vodka! Topped with a dollop of whipped cream and chocolate shavings, this drink is absolutely amazing!
With this beautiful mint green color, this drink would be perfect for a St. Patty’s Day party. It would also be fantastic for a bridal shower, bachelorette party, or for that matter any girls night in!
Here’s how this delicious drink comes together:
- 1 oz. whipped cream flavored vodka
- 1/2 oz. creme de cocoa
- 1/2 oz. creme de menthe
- 2 oz. half and half or milk
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Chocolate Shavings for topping
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar with ice. Add the vodka, creme de cocoa, creme de menthe and half and half. Shake vigorously for few seconds. Pour into martini glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of chocolate shavings, and garnish with a mint leaf. Enjoy right away.
I hope this drink inspires you to bring people together and toast all that is great in life! Enjoy! ~Erin