The BEST Mint Chocolate Martini
Not your mother’s mint martini! This delicious Mint Chocolate Martini is the perfect combination of creamy, minty chocolate deliciousness! Made with whipped cream vodka, creme de menthe, and creme de cocoa, this grasshopper martini packs a punch!
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
AMAZING Grasshopper Martini with just 4 Ingredients!
I definitely enjoy a good glass of wine, especially with a great meal, but there is something about a decadent cocktail that I absolutely love! Mixing up a fun, delicious cocktail is always a nice treat, especially when I have friends over.
This Mint Chocolate Martini is the perfect libation anytime you’re looking for a creamy, minty delicious drink!
Here’s how to make this simple, delicious Mint Chocolate Martini:
What do I need to make a Mint Chocolate Martini?
Here’s what you’ll need to mix up this delicious mint libation:
- Whipped Cream Vodka
- Creme de Cocoa
- Creme de Menthe
- Half & Half or milk
- Optional Toppings: a dollop of whipped cream or my Homemade Cool Whip, which is fantastic on top of drinks and cocktails. Chocolate shavings, a sprinkle of cocoa powder or fresh mint leaves looks very pretty!
The Creme de Menthe will give it that gorgeous green color, making this drink reminiscent of the classic retro Grasshopper martini.
For the chocolate flavor, I’ve added Creme de Cocoa, and for a nice surprise I’ve added whipped cream flavored vodka.
When do I serve a Chocolate Mint Martini?
With this beautiful mint green color, this drink would be perfect for a St. Patty’s Day party. It would also be fantastic for a bridal shower, bachelorette party, or for that matter any girls night in!
This is a great dessert cocktail, and could be served with a delicious, decadent dessert. Here are a few dessert ideas that would be perfect with this mint martini:
- Thin Mint Brownies
- Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Double Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Ultimate Mint Chocolate Bark
- Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
What can I add for a garnish to this Grasshopper martini?
Here are just a few garnish or topping ideas:
- Fresh whipped cream or whipped topping
- Chocolate shavings
- Mint leaves
Do I need a cocktail shaker to make this mint chocolate martini?
It is helpful to have a cocktail shaker to make this drink, but if you don’t have one, that’s okay. Instead, use a mason jar with a tight fitting lid. Add ice along with the cocktail ingredients, and shake just like you would a cocktail shaker.
Do you need a good cocktail shaker? This cocktail shaker bar set is great, and has everything you need to mix up just about any cocktail!
If you loved this delicious Mint Martini, check out some of my other cocktail and drink recipes and ideas:
- Mint Hot Chocolate
- Tiramisu Cocktail
- Baileys Espresso Martini
- How to Make a Brandy Alexander
- Fireball Apple Cider Hot Toddy
- How to make a Skinny Margarita
- Mango Margaritas
- Chocolate Cake Martini
- Strawberry Shortcake Martini
- Peaches and Cream Martini at Real Housemoms
Here’s how this delicious Mint Chocolate Martini comes together:
- 1 oz. whipped cream flavored vodka
- 1/2 oz. creme de cocoa
- 1/2 oz. creme de menthe
- 2 oz. half and half or milk
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Chocolate Shavings for topping
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar with ice. Add the vodka, creme de cocoa, creme de menthe and half and half. Shake vigorously for few seconds. Pour into martini glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of chocolate shavings, and garnish with a mint leaf. Enjoy right away.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 21gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g
I hope this drink inspires you to bring people together and toast all that is great in life! Enjoy! ~Erin