The BEST Chocolate Fudge Brownies Recipe!
Chocolate lovers everywhere will fall in love with these incredible Triple Chocolate Fudge brownies recipe! Thick, rich and loaded with dark and white chocolate and topped with even more. The perfect sweet, delicious chocolate treat!
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The most AMAZING Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe!
If you’re a chocolate lover, then this recipe for chocolate fudge brownies will have you swooning! Loaded with both dark and white chocolate, these brownies have an amazing flavor and richness that go perfectly with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.
Here’s how these delicious, chocolaty brownies come together.
How do you make chocolate fudge brownies from scratch?
- Preheat oven and butter and dust with cocoa powder a 9×13″ pan. Set aside.
- Melt the butter. In a separate bowl combine the sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Gradually add the sugar mixture to the butter until fully combined then add the vanilla. Let mixture cool.
- To the cooled mixture whisk in the eggs and then mix together the flour and baking powder, and gradually add this to the batter until completely combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan. Bake at 325 for about 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out with crumbs. Let brownie cool completely.
- For the chocolate topping: Pour the melted chocolate chips over the top and even spread. Add dollops of the melted white chocolate chips, and swirl together with a spatula. Let cool completely before cutting (place in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling/setting process.) Enjoy!
For exact recipe ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions, simply scroll down to the bottom of this post for the complete recipe.
What tools do I need to make chocolate fudge brownies?
OXO is a proud supporter of Cookies for Kids Cancer, and in the month of October when you buy specially marked OXO baking tools, OXO will donate to the Cookies for Kids Cancer foundation. Be sure to look for this seal when buying your cookie, brownie and cupcake tools.
This brownie recipe is one of my absolute favorites, as the brownies always turn out super rich and fudgy. To add to the extreme level of chocolatiness, I add a nice layer of semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled on top. This makes for the ultimate chocolate treat!
Once my brownies were set and cooled, I couldn’t wait to cut into these babies! The OXO brownie spatula made it pretty easy to lift the brownies out of the pan. I also like the size of the spatula as it will work great for cakes and bars, too!
What makes brownies fudgy?
A fudgy brownie has a higher fat-to-flour ratio than a cakey brownie. For instance this recipe uses 1 1/2 cups of butter, ensuring that the batter is dense and fudgy.
What is the best cocoa powder for brownies?
For this recipe I used Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa powder. Use the best quality cocoa powder you can afford. Dutch processed or natural is great for any brownie recipe.
Is it better to use butter or oil for brownies?
Oil tends to render a more dense, fudgy brownie. Butter provides more aeration for rising, thus making your brownies more cake-like. Both oil and butter will provide moist, delicious texture and flavor.
I really love how fudgy these brownies turn out! The white chocolate chips and for a really nice flavor compliment to the rich, chocolaty flavor. The top layer of chocolate is amazing, and is the perfect compliment to the rich brownie below.
What drink goes with chocolate fudge brownies?
These brownies are perfect with a cup of coffee, espresso, cappuccino or a big glass of milk.
Here are a few drink recipes that would go wonderfully with these triple chocolate brownies:
If you loved this Triple Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe, then check out some of my other chocolate treats:
Black Bean Brownie Recipe – a healthy brownie alternative!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownie Bites at LilLuna
Here’s how this Triple Chocolate Brownies recipe comes together:
- 1 1/2 c. (3 sticks) butter
- 3 c. sugar
- 2 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 c. white chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 c. dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 c. white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter and dust with cocoa powder a 9x13" pan. (You can also line the pan with parchment paper, leaving excess paper over the sides.) Set aside.
- Place a heat-resistant (glass or stainless steel bowl) over a pan of simmering water. Place the butter in the bowl to begin melting. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa powder and salt. When the butter is completely melted, gradually add the sugar mixture to the butter until fully combined. Remove from heat, and add the vanilla. Let mixture cool for about 10 minutes.
- To the cooled mixture whisk in the eggs one at a time, making sure to beat the mixture well. Mix together the flour and baking powder, and gradually add this to the batter until completely combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan. Bake at 325 for about 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out with crumbs. Let brownie cool completely.
- To the cooled brownie, pour the melted chocolate chips over the top and even spread. Add dolops of the melted white chocolate chips, and swirl together with a spatula. Let cool completely before cutting (place in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling/setting process.) Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 10991Total Fat: 574gSaturated Fat: 388gCholesterol: 733mgSodium: 5182mgCarbohydrates: 1457gSugar: 1243gProtein: 115g