If you love the classic Italian Tiramisu dessert, then this amazing Tiramisu Cocktail will be right up your alley! Made with just 3 simple ingredients, this delicious tiramisu martini is the perfect drink to enjoy anytime you’re in the mood for something creamy and sweet!
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This Tiramisu cocktail is just like that classic Italian dessert! When you don’t feel like making the full dessert, this dessert cocktail is perfect for satisfying that craving.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this tiramisu martini is made in minutes. In this post I’ll show you how to make this delicious dessert cocktail, as well as the ingredients and tolls you’ll need.
What do I need to make a tiramisu martini?
Here’s a quick check list of the ingredients you’ll need to make this easy cocktail:
- Rum Chata crème liqueur – you could also use Bailey’s Irish cream as a substitute.
- Kahlua Rum Coffee liqueur – Somrus coffee liqueur or Frangelico liqueur are good substitutes.
- Half and half – you could also use almond milk, oat milk or coconut milk as non-dairy options.
- Cinnamon – for topping
- Whipped Cream – for topping. You could also use my Homemade Cool Whip, which is a stabilized whipped cream. It makes a fantastic drink topping.
- Rolled wafer cookies – optional garnish, lady fingers are also a great option for a garnish.
Tools you’ll need:
- Cocktail shaker – a great tool to have on hand for anyone who likes to mix cocktails at home. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can use a mason jar with a tight fitting lid.
For exact ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post to the recipe card. Thanks!
How do I make a tiramisu drink?
To make a tiramisu drink, add the half and half, Rum Chata and Kahlua into a cocktail shaker. Add the lid to the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
Pour the cocktail into a martini glass. You could also use a rocks glass or a brandy snifter. Top your cocktail with a dollop of whipped cream and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon.
How to garnish your tiramisu martini
Adding rolled chocolate wafer cookies are a great garnish to add to your tiramisu dink. Lady fingers would also be a great garnish, as a tiramisu dessert is made with lady fingers.
In addition to cinnamon, you could also use chocolate shavings as a garnish.
What can I serve this dessert cocktail with?
This dessert cocktail would be fantastic with these desserts and treats:
- Cinnamon Swirl Zucchini Bread
- Cinnamon Apple Bread
- Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Apple Cider Cake
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Bars
Love a great cocktail recipe? Check out my most popular cocktails and drinks:
- Ginger Peach Moscow Mule
- How to Make a Skinny Margarita
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Baileys Hot Chocolate
- Amaretto Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Cake Martini
- Whiskey Apple Cider Cocktail
- Spiked Eggnog
- Strawberry Tequila Sunrise at Real Housemoms
If you loved this delicious Tiramisu drink, then check out some of my other dessert drinks:
Here’s the recipe for my Tiramisu drink:
- 2 oz. half and hal
- 1 1/2 oz. Kahlua Rum Coffee liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz. Rum Chata Cream liqueur
- Cinnamon for topping
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar that has a tight fitting lid with ice. Add in the half and half, Kahlua and Rum Chata. Add tight fitting lid to shaker or jar. Shake vigorously to mix.
- Pour cocktail into a martini glass. If you prefer, top with whipped cream or my Homemade Cool Whip, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Enjoy right away while cold.
Whipped topping (like Cool Whip) can be used instead of whipped cream.
This drink can also be poured over a scoop of vanilla or coffee ice cream as a dessert.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 540Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 1g