This post has been sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk. The recipe, photos, and opinions are 100% my own.
If you like coconut, almonds and chocolate, you’ll love this Almond Coconut Mocha Frappuccino! This delicious frozen frappuccino drink has amazing flavor perfect for waking you up and getting you going! Your morning coffee will never be the same!
As we suffer through the hottest days of the year, I love nothing more than enjoying my morning coffee COLD! Normally, a piping hot cup of coffee is how I look forward to starting my day, however, when the morning starts off uncomfortably hot and humid, blending up a delicious frappuccino is an amazing way to start the day!
My family and I absolutely LOVE almond milk, so when I came across this Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Coconut Milk, I immediately wanted to put it into my coffee! Not only is it a great alternative to cows milk, it has amazing flavor that goes well with just about anything. This is my son’s new favorite for topping his morning cereal! I also love the fact that it has 50% more calcium than milk, its soy and lactose free, and also contains no cholesterol!
The Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Coconut Milk was a perfect match for my Almond Coconut Mocha Frappuccino. Unlike many coffee shop frappuccinos that are loaded with excessive amounts of sugar and fat, this frozen coffee drink is much lighter. The almond milk only has 45 calories per serving, and I used sugar free coconut and almond coffee syrups. I did use regular chocolate syrup, which does contain a fair amount of sugar, however, you could definitely go with the sugar free version if you were really looking to cut excess calories.
Topped with a sprinkle of coconut flakes and some slivered almonds, this cold, creamy frappuccino tastes just like the classic candy bar! It’s such a delicious way to start your day!
Here’s how easily this Almond Coconut Mocha Frappuccino comes together:
- 1 c. Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Coconut Milk
- 1 c. strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1/4 c. chocolate syrup (sugar free or regular), additional for topping if desired
- 1 oz. (one shot) coconut syrup (sugar free or regular)
- 1 oz. (one shot) almond syrup (sugar free or regular)
- 2 1/2 to 3 c. ice
- whipped cream - for topping (optional)
- coconut flakes - for topping (optional)
- slivered almonds - for topping (optional)
- In a blender combine all ingredients, and blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses, and top with whipped cream, and a sprinkling of coconut flakes, slivered almonds and a drizzle of chocolate syrup if desired. Enjoy right away.
The coconut and almond syrups can be found in the coffee section of the grocery store.
I hope you get to enjoy a delicious Almond Coconut Mocha Frappuccino soon! With several more days of hot weather ahead, this cool, creamy delicious drink will be how I starting my mornings! Enjoy! ~Erin