Love Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino but not all the sugar, fat and calories? I’ve got you covered with this delicious, skinny Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino recipe! Creamy, full of fresh strawberry flavor and under 200 calories, this Starbucks Strawberry frappe is amazing!
This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The ultimate Copycat Strawberry Frappuccino recipe!
Do you love a Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino but not all the calories and sugar? A grande Starbucks Strawberry frappe has 370 calories, 15 g of fat and a staggering 52 grams of sugar.
Instead of all the excess calories and sugar, give this homemade skinny strawberry frappuccino a try. We’ve eliminated almost all of the refined sugar and significantly cut the calories so you can enjoy this classic Starbucks drink without the guilt!
What do I need to make a strawberries and cream frappuccino at home?
Here’s a quick reference ingredients list of the things you’ll need to make a skinny strawberry frappe at home:
- Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Plain Greek yogurt, like Fage 2% or 5%
- Stevia Sweet Drops, Vanilla Cream (you can use any liquid or granular sweetener of your choice)
- Fresh or frozen strawberries
- Light whipped cream, like Reddi Whip or Homemade Cool Whip
For exact ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions please scroll down to the bottom of this post to the recipe card. Thanks!
Love fresh strawberries? Be sure to check out my recipe for White Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
How do I make a Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino at home?
- First, add the liquid ingredients to the blender: milk and yogurt. Then add the strawberries, sweetener and ice.
- Blend on medium-high speed for 30-45 seconds or until the ice is completely blended and smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, if you like. Enjoy right away while cold.
Topping your strawberry frappe:
The traditional strawberries and cream frappuccino is topped with whipped cream. To save a few calories and sugar, I subbed a light whipped cream for full-fat.
Feel free to add extra fresh strawberries to the top of your drink with, or instead of the whipped cream.
Nutrition content of THIS skinny strawberries and cream frappuccino recipe:
My recipe breaks down with the following: 155 calories, 3.5 grams of fat, and 0 grams of added/refined sugar, 17 g of protein and 19 g of carbs.
How many calories does the Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino have?
According to Starbucks website nutrition information, a Grande 16 oz. Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino has 370 calories, 16 grams of fat and a staggering 51 grams of sugar.
FAQ about making your own frappuccino:
No. The Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino does not have coffee or caffeine in it. Neither does this skinny copycat recipe.
Yes. You can use either dairy or plant-based milk, like coconut, almond or oat milk.
This recipe makes a 16 oz., or Grande sized drink. Add a few more strawberries, and increase the milk to about 3/4 cup and you’ll have a Venti sized drink for just a few more calories!
According to the Starbucks website nutrition information, the Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino contains the following: Ice, Milk, Cream Frappuccino Syrup [Sugar, water, natural flavor, salt, zanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid], Strawberry Puree Sauce [strawberry puree, white grape juice concentrate, water, fruit and vegetable juice for color, natural flavors, xanthan gum, citric acid], Whipped Cream [cream (cream, mono and diglycerides, carageenan)], Vanilla Syrup [sugar, water, natural flavors, potassium sorbate, citric acid], Classic Syrup [sugar, water, natural flavors, potassium sorbate, citric acid.]
The Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino contains 370 calories, 16 grams of Fat and 51 grams of sugar.
If you’re loving this copycat Starbucks recipe, be sure to check out some of my other recipes:
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
- Caramel Brulee Latte
- Starbucks Pumpkin Scones
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
- Skinny Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
- Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
- Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Skinny Starbucks Eggnog Latte
- Starbucks Copycat Salted Caramel Mocha
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Peach Milkshake
- Frosted Lemonade inspired by Chick-Fil-A
- Easy Peppermint Mocha
- Almond Joy Mocha Frappuccino
If you love Starbucks snacks and baked goods, be sure to check out these recipes:
- Healthier Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Better than Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf
- Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread
- Purple Ribbon Banana Bread
- Lemon Bundt Cake
Skinny Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino
If you love Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino, but not all the calories and sugar, this skinny Starbucks Strawberry Frappe is for you!
- 1/2 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2/3 c. plain Greek yogurt, like Fage 2%
- 1/2 c. fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp. granular Monk Fruit or Stevia sweetener
- 1 heaping cup of ice
- Light Whipped Cream or Homemade Cool Whip for topping
- In a blender jar, add the milk, yogurt, strawberries, sweetener and ice.
- Blend on medium-high speed for 30-45 seconds or until the ice is fully blended and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, Homemade Cool Whip and/or additional fresh strawberries. Enjoy right away while cold.
If using frozen strawberries, you will only need half the ice.
Feel free to use a liquid sweeter, like vanilla cream sweet drops. Use a single serving side, approximate 8-10 drops.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 3.5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 146mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 0gProtein: 17g
Speak Your Mind