The BEST Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Recipe!
Love Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha but tired of spending $5/day and wasting time in line? My Copycat Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha recipe tastes just like the real deal, but better! Coffee, chocolate, and caramel come together to make a rich, delicious and comforting drink. No espresso machine required!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
EASY Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Recipe at Home!
Now that we’re in the cooler months of the year, I love nothing more that a hot, delicious coffee. I love tea, coffee, espresso – pretty much anything that warms me up when there is a chill in the air.
I love treating myself to a Starbucks drink, however, as we all know, at $5+ a drink, it adds up FAST!! So, I’ve come up with a way to enjoy a delicious Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha right at home with just a few ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry and fridge.
What you’ll need to make this Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha recipe:
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Granulated Sugar
- Caramel bits (found in the baking aisle near the chocolate chips)
- Milk – your preference
- Strong brewed coffee
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce
For exact ingredient amounts and full instructions, be sure to scroll down to the recipe below at the bottom of this post.
How do I make a Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha?
I start with adding chocolate chips, sugar, caramel bits, and salt to the bottom of a sauce pan. You’ll then add milk and strong brewed coffee, and heat these on medium low heat.
Continually whisk the liquid, and as the chocolate and caramel melt. Pour into mugs and top with your preference of toppings like whipped cream, caramel sauce and chocolate shavings.
Once all the chocolate and caramel melt into the milk and coffee, you’ll have a hot, steaming drink perfect for topping with whipped cream, caramel sauce and chocolate shavings!
This is definitely a decadent drink and perfect for those mornings when you just want to relax in your pajamas, and cover up with a cozy blanket.
When do I serve a salted caramel mocha?
This drink is perfect to enjoy on a lazy weekend, when you want to treat guests to a delicious coffee drink, or even serve on a special day like Christmas morning!
It’s wonderful to have when you have overnight guests and want to treat them to a special drink with breakfast. Any way you have it, you’ll definitely be in for a treat!
Love Starbucks drinks and treats? Check out some of my other Starbucks Copycat recipes:
- Starbucks Pumpkin Scones
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
- Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Copycat Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Starbucks Pink Drink Recipe
- Better Than Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf
- Skinny Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino
- Healthier Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Easy Peppermint Mocha
If you love making coffee and hot chocolate drinks at home, here’s some recipes you’ll be sure to love:
- Chai Tea Latte
- Caramel Brulee Latte
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
- Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
- Skinny Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- Skinny Starbucks Eggnog Latte
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Almond Joy Mocha Frappuccino
- Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee
- Homemade Cold Brew Coffee
- Amaretto Hot Chocolate
- Mint Hot Chocolate
Get the Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha recipe here:
Starbucks Copycat Salted Caramel Mocha
Just like Starbucks, but better! Rich, creamy chocolate and caramel come together for an amazing hot coffee drink!
- 2/3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. caramel bits
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 c. milk (your preference)
- 1 c. strong brewed coffee
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce
- chocolate shavings
- In a medium saucepan, add the chocolate chips, sugar, caramel bits, salt, milk and coffee. Heat over medium low heat, whisking often. As ingredients melt together, continue whisking and bring to a low simmer. Do not boil.
- Pour mocha into mugs and top with desired amount of whipped cream, caramel sauce and chocolate shavings. Enjoy right away.
This recipe makes 4 small (tall, 8 oz.) drinks, or two large (grande,16 oz.) drinks.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 4 servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1414Total Fat: 58gSaturated Fat: 34gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 652mgCarbohydrates: 210gSugar: 163gProtein: 34g
As we move into the cooler months of the year, I hope you get the chance to treat yourself to a lazy morning and enjoying a rich, delicious Salted Caramel Mocha! Stay in your jammies, cozy up with a blanket and enjoy! ~Erin
Speak Your Mind