Celebrate Halloween with these Spooktacular Halloween Party Foods! I’ve gathers some of the very best Halloween party appetizers, snacks, drinks, and desserts to make your party the best in town!
The BEST Halloween Party Foods
If you’re throwing a Halloween bash this year, you’ll need some yummy Halloween Party Foods to feel all of your monsters. I’ve compiled some of the very best Halloween Party Appetizers, snacks, drinks, sweets and more. These drinks and treats are simple, delicious and scary awesome!
Halloween is easily one of my son’s favorite holidays, and he looks forward to it almost year-round. He begins to talk about his costume choice around Easter time, and all through the summer. We live in a neighborhood teaming with kids, and by 6pm on October 31st, the children are out in full costume, ready for a night of Trick-or-Treating.
Also, be sure to check out my post on Halloween Buffet Ideas along with more Halloween party food!
Here are some of my all-time favorite Halloween Party Foods:
Halloween Party Appetizers perfect for your Ghouls and Goblins:
- Halloween Spider Pizza by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Spiderweb Halloween Guacamole Dip by Brooklyn Farm Girl
- Halloween S’mores Dip by Home Made Interest
- Warewolf Chow by Home Made Interest
- Halloween Chili Con Queso Dip by Sizzling Eats
- Pumpkin Deviled Eggs by Real Housemoms
- Ghostly Halloween Cheesboard by Savvy Saving Couple
Some of my very favorite Halloween Party Drink Ideas, sure to quench the thirst of all your monsters!
- Poisoned Apple Cocktail by Cooking With Curls
- How to Make Eyeball Ice Cubes by My Turn for Us
- Creepy Crawler Cocktail by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Green Gobblin Cocktail by Real Housemoms
- Beetlejuice Cocktail by Bread Booze and Bacon
- Black Magic Jello Shots by Bread Booze and Bacon
- Halloween Punch (Non-Alcoholic) by Brooklyn Farm Girl
Looking for more drink ideas? I’ve got 60 Amazing Holiday Cocktail Ideas here!
Do you love Candy Corn? These Sweet Candy Corn Treats are sure to add some color and magic to your Halloween Spread!
- Candy Corn Krispie Cake by Delightful E Made
- Colorful Candy Corn Jello Cups by Real Housemoms
- White Chocolate Boo Bark by Pumpkin N Spice
- Halloween Popcorn Bars by It Bakes Me Happy
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Candy Corn Buttercream by Grandbaby Cakes
- Candy Corn Truffle Oreo Bark by Bread Booze and Bacon
Are you going with a Spooky Spider or Ghostly Graveyard theme for your party? Check out these clever sweet treats!
- Chocolate Sugar Cookie Spiders by Delightful E Made
- Mini Chocolate Donut Spiders by Pretty My Party
- Haunted Graveyard Rice Krispie Treats by Frugal Foodie Mama
- Boo Pudding Parfaits by The First Year
- Brownie Bite Ghost Cups by Food Faith & Fitness
- Halloween Spider Cookies by Celebrating Sweets
- Spooky Spiderweb Cupcakes by Delightful E Made
Do you need some sweet treats for your Monster or Mummy theme? Check out these adorable sweets!
- Halloween Pretzel Witch Fingers by Live Love Texas
- Frankenstein Twinkie Pops by This Silly Girls Kitchen
- Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops by Real Housemoms
- Witch Halloween Rice Krispie Treats by Play Party Plan
- Mummy Rice Krispie Treats by My Kitchen Love
- Marshmallow Mummy Pops by Delightful E Made
No Halloween Party Food buffet is complete without caramel apples, bars, cookies and chocolate. Here are some more delicious Halloween sweet treat ideas!
- Halloween Candy Bark by Delightful E Made
- M&M Halloween Candy Muddy Buddies by It Bakes Me Happy
- Halloween Monster Cookies by My Kitchen Love
- Caramel Apple Pumpkins by Real Housemoms
- Classic Caramel Apples by Pint Sized Baker
- Salted Turtle Caramel Apples by Flavor The Moments
- Halloween Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies by Persnickety Plates
- Eyeball Oreo Bites by Real Housemoms
I hope this year is one of your best, most memorable Halloween’s yet! Make it special, and celebrate with these Ten Spooktakular Halloween Party Foods. Enjoy!